Ultra Surf – The Best Proxy Software – Bypass any Internet filter
// March 22nd, 2009 // Software
Here is the most secure way to unlock any kind of filters n’ firewalls, it is a kind of breakthrough in right for 100% information for people of countries like china where government has spent millions of dollars for raising cyber walls so that their people get filtered information.
Why Ultrasurf is world’s best proxy Surfing technology or technique??
Lets find it and compare it
So what exactly it is??
It is the flagship software product from UltraReach Internet Corp. for Internet anti-censorship. It enables users inside countries with heavy Internet censorship to visit any public web sites in the world safely and freely. it enables users to browse any website freely just the same as using the regular IE browser while it automatically searches the highest speed proxy servers in the background.
What does it means??
- 100% freedom to have 100% information in most secure way.
- It means no matter where you are you can access 100% free version of internet I mean no firewalls no restriction nothing….
- Almost all schools, universities and corporate offices raise firewalls to filter out not work related sites, now those firewalls will be of no use or they have to change their plans.
- Everybody can access various social networks like Orkut, Youtube, Myspace, Hi5, Facebook, Linkedin etc. which are blocked almost in 99% schools and offices.
- 100% real time and it’s encryption is better then any online banking system.
Facts of UltraSurf:
- Service provided for 6 years
- Millions of users
- Users from over 150 countries
- Daily hits over 300 million
- Daily traffic over 5,000 GB
How to get going??
It’s very simple you have to just-
- Download an exe file
- Then extract it
- And run
- Set proxy if u have any (generally in offices internet are provided through proxies, you can find that, through tools>>internet options>>Connections>>LAN Settings>> there you are with proxy server for your LAN and it’s port
- Just copy that to proxy settings of UltraSurf.
- Then a window will pop up, says some thing in Chinese, just close this window
- And open fresh internet explorer
- There you are, you can surf any information.
- For office people: beware don’t spread words to your colleagues keep this info as limited as you can, coz if system people got to know about it then they’ll take your comp for scrutinizing.
What is the Flip Side??
I should start with a quote that I’ve learn’t in my life
“Too much freedom can Make you or it can Break you”
The flip side is that you can access to anything, I thing you got my point, In school, universities and Work office various sites are blocked to raise their efficiency and productivity, and it is very much likely that if anyone get freedom he/she will definitely try to miss use it.
Some Useful Tips:
I’ve heard one thing many times that Ultra Surf is slowing down net speed or Ultra Surf is not working or something like that but after so many experience of Q&A and personal experience I’ve found that it’s not the Ultra Surf but it’s the net connection that has problems…..
- Check your net connection remember that it needs certain level of net speed to run Ultra Surf smoothly.
- check proxy settings of Ultra Surf, when u download fresh version u need to tweak proxy settings of Ultra Surf. do that manually, also sometimes proxy setting of Ultra Surf get vanished automatically.. do check for proxy setting and feed it manually. For any kind of browser Proxy IP address is 127.0.0.1 with port :9666 and For Ultra Surf it depends upon your network.
- 8.8 is the latest one and it is the best because when there is no net connectivity it automatically flashes a message…. it won’t hang u there for retry
- also last tip is that when net slows down or ain’t working at all, just exit Ultra Surf and re start it. instead of retry.. try exit and re start it…trust me retry is bad idea. just restart the whole thing.
- If you are using browser other than IE, then you have to manually change your proxy IP address to 127.0.0.1 with port :9666 of Firefox browser.
- Mac Users, change your proxy IP address to 127.0.0.1 with port :9666 of Safari browser.
[Credits : UltraReach Internet Corp, Rajesh Rana ]
If you know any other software , please feel free to comment below.