Get a Free Domain Name !
This blog has gone quite far and this is all due to support and contribution from my readers. Thank you all for reading and visiting my blog. Now it’s time to treat my readers with something that they will really like. Therefore, as a reward, I’ll be giving away a free domain to 10 lucky readers.
I’m setting up certain criteria’s to select the winner, which involves assigning points to the various activities of the participant. The point system is as follows:
* Subscribe to my RSS Feed – 10 points
* Be my fan on Facebook – 10 points
* Follow me on twitter at twitter.com/sandeephegde – 10 points
* Tweet the following text on your twitter account – 10 points
Entered #Free #Domain #Names #Contest by @sandeephegde at http://wp.me/pKQld-iO
* Comment on different blog posts on this site with some meaningful lines. No spam like good post etc – 5 points for each comment
* Provide back link to sandeephegde.me from your site – 1 point of every unique visitor coming from your site.
* Write a post on your blog about this contest and provide a track back to this post. – 50 points
* Write a guest post for my blog. You can mail it to [email protected] The contest should be genuinely written, copied content may result in disqualification from the contest. – 50 points if your article is selected.
That’s pretty simple huh?
Note: The winners will be announced on my Birthday, 28th March
Terms & Conditions :
* The domain registration will of 1 year duration. You will have full control over the domain.
* Only .com, .net, .info, .me, .mobi, .uk, .fr, .tel, .be, .eu extensions are allowed to be registered.
* Any spam or non-legitimates entries will be disqualified without notice.
* In case of tie of points between participants, then the winner will be chosen randomly using random.org
* The winners will be announced on the site on 28th March 2010. No personal notification will be sent.
* The winner needs to redeem the domain name before March 31st. So please stay tuned to this blog to know if you are the winner !
All The Best